Fall Festival Weekends
Finished for the 2017 season
September 16th – October 29, 2017
September: Sat & Sun, 10am – 4pm
October & Nov: Sat & Sun,10am – 5pm
In celebration of the fall harvest, the BarnYard has a special theme for each weekend, offering families lots of variety and fun activities.
Fall Festival Admission Fees:
Ages 2 & under are free!
Seniors 60+: $5.00
All others ages 3-59: $10.00
Refunds not issued due to bad weather or late-comers.
Group discounts available, 10% off for 20+ people.
Of course, our BarnYard Buddies (farm animal area) are always here, and we have tons of activities going on in the BIG BackYard:
INCLUDED WITH BASIC ADMISSION:
- Corn Maze (Bigger maze for bigger kids & adults)
- Boo Barn (Not haunted, appropriate for all ages)
- Bale Trail (Straw Maze for all ages)
- MilkySway Tunnel
- Cycle Circle
- Straw Jump
- Tractor Tunnel
- Obstacle Bounce
- Giant Spider Web
- Rope Maze Family Challenge
- Tractor Tire Tower
- Farmyard Playground
- BarnYard Buddies Zoo
- GroundHog Hill
- and other mini-family fun events!
- Optional Upgrades Not Included with basic Admission fees: Paint Ball Shooting Gallery, Remote Control Derby, games, arts & crafts, food & craft vendors, and Pony Rides sponsored by Fairwinds Farm. Pony Rides available October weekends only, 11am-3pm
- Pre-paid tickets now available. Seasonal tickets available and good for one year after purchase. (see details on the”Farm Fun” page)
A variety of vendors will be on hand with tasty treats such as hotdogs, pulled beef, crab cakes, pizza, funnel cakes, french fries, and of course, our Milburn Orchards apple cider and yummy apple cider donuts and giant Royal Gala caramel apples!
Wagons available to rent for the kids (and your pumpkins!) or you are welcome to bring your own.
U-Pick Apples & Raspberries Adventures are normally available every weekend. There is NO admission charge for any “U-Pick” events.
Need more reasons to visit us this fall? Check out this article!
Grand Parents Weekend, Sept. 16 & 17
- Free Admission for All Grandparents accompanied by their grandchildren.
Johnny Appleseed’s Birthday, Sept 23 & 24
- Visit and pose for photos with Johnny Appleseed
- Fun and games for everyone, and birthday cake for Johnny to share!
Apple Harvest Weekend, Sept. 30 & Oct. 1
- Apples Galore! Cider, Pies, Cider Donuts, everything apple!
- Enjoy the Apple Taste Test
Pumpkin Harvest Weekend, Oct. 7 & 8
- Pumpkins of all sizes, shapes, and colors
- Fall decorations, gourds, corn stalks,
Indian Corn, straw bales and much more!
Family Fun on the Farm Weekend, Oct. 14 & 15
- Celebrate Family Traditions
- Young families start a new tradition…just remember your camera!
Autumn Colors Weekend, Oct. 21 & 22
- Come see the beauty of the fall season on our family farm!
Trick or Treat Weekend, Oct. 28 & 29
- Kids in costume will be “treated” extra special by visiting several stations to receive special treats!
Parties During Fall Festivals:
Recently added is a beautiful fenced pavilion available for private rental, along with a smaller white tent as a smaller option. In 2-hour increments, you can rent the pavilion that can hold up to 80 people under roof, 120 total with surrounding tables. It is right smack in the middle of everything and there is an electric supply. The white tent available for rent holds up to 40 people, no electric supply, and is near the front of the FarmYard close to the main entrance gate.
Unless your guests are paying their admission fees themselves as individuals at full price, both of these rental options require purchase of Fall Event Admissions tickets, which will be discounted 20% off the prices listed above if at least 20 are purchased and added to the balance of your event charges. An accurate head count of your party’s guests will be kept at the main admission gate.
We have all your fall decorating favorites: Bunches of real field corn stalks with corn on the cob still attached, Indian corn, and a selection of all kinds and colors of gourds, including the wee-tiny spoons, warted gourds, angel wings, bird house-type gourds, also straw bales, and other unique decorations.
The old fashioned crook-neck pumpkins and striped crenshaws, the ones Grandma used to make her famous home-made pumpkin pies, are one of our specialties. And, of course, you may select from our many edible varieties of winter squash. Bake ‘em with butter, mmm-mmm good!
NO DOGS OR OTHER PETS ALLOWED
Please leave your loving pets at home…they may not get along with our loving pets! Service animals permitted.
No Outside Food or Beverage Permitted!