Evening Bonfire Hayride Parties at the Orchard
A hayride and bonfire brings a special comraderie to any group-singing, playing and talking, or just enjoying a starlit canopy and the open night air. These rides are perfect for family gatherings, birthday parties, office & corporate parties, church groups, boy/girl scouts, fraternities, and sororities.
A Milburn Orchards evening hayride is a leisurely paced hayride through the orchards, plus a large bonfire. We provide the bonfire with an attending employee to keep it going, roasting sticks, and during the fall we even provide two gallons of cider per wagon load of people (mid-Sept-mid Dec).
Be sure to stop by our Bonfire/Hayride Booth, located in our designated Bonfire Parking Area. Proudly featuring Milburn Orchard’s cool weather gear, glow in the dark accessories, and more! (Cash and credit accepted)
Payment is due at time of online reservation with a Visa/MasterCard/American Express.
$260 small wagon, holds up to 25 people
(we have 3 small wagons)
$290 medium wagon, holds up to 35 people
(we have 2 medium wagons)
$320 large wagon. holds up to 45 people
(we have one large wagon)
Except in the case of inclement weather (see “Rain” below), our policy is: $50 cancellation fee will be charged if cancelled 30 days or more in advance, 50% will be refunded if cancelled less than 30 days prior the event, no refund will be issued if cancelled within one week of the event, and no refunds for “no shows.”
In the case of inclement weather, call between 2:00 and 4:00 p.m. on the day of your hayride. We will simply try to reschedule your bonfire hayride. Calls must be received between the hours of 2:00 and 4:00 p.m.for rescheduling instructions or for any refunds to be issued. IF NO CALL IS RECEIVED, WE WILL BE EXPECTING YOU THAT EVENING AND NO REFUND WILL BE ISSUED.
- Printable Pre-designed Invitation for standard size paper: Hayride and Bonfire Party Invitation
- Bring drinking cups for your apple cider (mid-Sept through mid-December only)
- Bring warm clothing; it can get chilly.
- Bring food for around the bonfire. Remember the hot dogs, marshmallows & s’more ingredients!
- Organize some fun activities. Sing songs, play games, tell ghost stories by the bonfire.
- Flashlights may be helpful.
- Make sure everyone in your group knows the exact time and date of your hayride. Copy the map or give directions, so no one gets lost. Plan to arrive 15 minutes before scheduled departure time. Late arrivals could get left behind. We have no way of catching the wagon.
- Park all vehicles in the designated Bonfire parking lot, not the Weekend parking lot. Have your group assemble in the wagon boarding area.
- Leave all valuables at home.
- Tips for your host hayride driver are accepted and appreciated. They spent the evening away from their warm family to be with you.
Violation of any of the following gives your driver the right to immediately discontinue your ride without a refund:
- ABSOLUTELY NO ALCOHOL PERMITTED ON THE PREMISES
- Absolutely no offensive language-we are a family farm
- Excessive rowdiness will not be tolerated. This includes:
- standing up while the ride is in motion.
- jumping out of the moving wagon.
- There will be NO smoking in or around the hay wagons.
- Leave all valuables at home, especially jewelry (ever tried to find a needle-e.g. your ring-in a haystack?)
- No standing on the bonfire benches or picnic tables. Absolutely no horse play near the fire pit.
- NO DOGS OR OTHER PETS ALLOWED
Use the special parking lot designated for Bonfires just north of the Farm Market, NOT the Farm Market parking lot. This is where your group will gather, and where your tractor driver will pick you up and drop you off at the end of the evening. The FarmYard is off limits after dark so it is extremely important to use the correct parking area.
Scheduling A Bonfire Hayride Party
Milburn Orchards hayrides are offered generally year round, but are most popular September through December. Wagons leave for the two hour event starting promptly at 6:00, 8:00, and 10:00 p.m….just simply choose your departure time! The ride to the bonfire site takes approximately 15 minutes, you are at the bonfire site about 1½ hour, and the ride back takes approximately 15 minutes.
or send an email with any questions or concerns to email@example.com
Please share your Bonfire photos with us!
– Remember, all Bonfire Hayride parties are by reservations only. –